You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘software’ tag.
What is Microsoft.net framwork used for?
I have like 1.1, 2, and 3 installed o.o n it says used rarely.. so idk do i need it or not, but can you explain what is it used for?
The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software technology that is available with several Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- It includes a large library of pre-coded solutions to common programming problems
- a runtime or virtual machine that manages the execution of programs
- a set of tools for configuring and building applications.
- The .NET Framework is a key Microsoft offering and is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform
- Feature various Open Source Software
- State The Pro’s and Cons
- Create tutorials both text and video
- State sources for each program
I have been asked to concentrate on open source software. This sounds like a very good idea. So that is what will happen for awhile.
- Are you tired of always having to pay out the bucks every time there is a major software upgrade?
- Do you wish there was a less expensive solution?
Would you like to be able to participate in software development?
Check here daily for the posts